Tychem ® C chemical suits offer safe, reliable and lightweight protection CE certified to type 3b, 4, 5 and 6 for the most varied applications. Because these Tychem ® suits are designed to provide the right fit, they give the wearer maximum ease of movement to complete even difficult tasks.
Tychem ® C suits offer the following safety and comfort benefits:
- Provide both chemical (concentrated inorganic chemicals and ultra fine particles) and biological protection (meets EN 14126:2003 requirements) in lightweight limited use garment.
- Are made of protective materials which undergo chemical permeation and mechanical properties testing by independent institutes and complying with EU Standards.
- Can be easily disposed of because the protective clothing does not contain halogen compounds.
- Offer reliable and constant quality: rigorous statistical quality control
- Fit the wearer to protect them and keep them comfortable in any working environments.
- Are extremely lightweight yet tough.
- Have antistatic properties**
- Come with integrated socks
- Have stitched then over-taped seams: High strength seams that offer the same permeation barrier as the fabric.
Chemical protective clothing:
Stitched and overtaped seams