DuPont™ Tychem ® F2 garments offer type 3B, 4, 5 and 6 barrier protection when you need improved mechanical strength against a wide range of chemical and biological hazards.
These chemical protection suits are especially ideal for use in industrial cleaning, chemical manufacturing, and in the petrochemical industry.
The Tychem ® F2 garment range offers you safe and reliable protection for various applications where high mechanical strength is needed.
Tychem ® F2 chemical protection suits offer the following chemical safety and comfort benefits:
- Have innovative design features for increased protection and enhanced comfort
- Can be donned and doffed without extra help
- Have type 3 tightness but at very high performance level without extra taping for liquids and ultra fine particles
- Have excellent glove and respirator fitting
- Ensure intact barrier during use due to high mechanical strength for demanding tasks or work in harsh environments
- Protect from both chemical and biological hazards
- Treated antistatically in the inside fulfilling the EN 1149-5 requirements
- Are lightweight garments so wearers can perform at their best (less than 850g for Tychem ® F2 – XL size).
- Ensure a good fit thanks to optimum sizing
- Help to reduce the risk of cross contamination due to easy dressing and undressing
- Are resistant to the commonly used decontamination substances
- Can be easily disposed of since the protective clothing does not contain halogen compounds
- Stitched then over-taped seams: High strength seams and that offer equal permeation barrier as the fabric.
Chemical protective clothing:
Stitched and overtaped seams