DuPont™ Tychem® F chemical suits offer safe, reliable and lightweight Type 3B, 4, 5, and 6 protection for the most varied applications. Because these Tychem® suits are designed to provide the right fit, they give the wearer maximum ease of movement to complete even difficult tasks.
Tychem® F suits offer the following chemical safety and comfort benefits:
- Provide both chemical (to a broad range of organic and highly concentrated inorganic) and biological (meets the EN 14126:2003 requirements) protection in lightweight limited use garment.
- Are made of protective materials which undergo chemical permeation and mechanical properties testing by independent institutes and complying with EU Standards.
- Can be easily disposed of because the protective clothing does not contain halogen compounds.
- Offer reliable and constant quality: rigorous statistical quality control.
- Fit the wearer to protect them and keep them comfortable in any working environments.
- Are extremely lightweight and flexible. (only 450g for the Tychem F - size L).
- Have antistatic properties**
- Come with integrated socks and thumb loops
- Stitched then over-taped seams: High strength seams and that offer equal permeation barrier as the fabric.
**The materials of Tychem ® F protective suits are antistatically treated on the interior and meet EN 1149-1 & EN 1149-5 requirements. The antistatic treatment of suits is only functional effective in humidity of more than 25% and when the wearer & suit is correctly grounded.
Chemical protective clothing:
Stitched and overtaped seams