Fahrenheit Safety Goggles Features
These goggles features a modern, slim design with polycarbonate or acetate lens options.
Available in both splash and dust versions, its soft PVC frame is designed to fit prescription frames, dust masks or half mask respirators. An indirect ventilation system on selected models prevents fogging and guards against liquids and dust. Fahrenheit goggles are suitable for a number of different applications where a versatile, comfortable goggle is required.
Fahrenheit Safety Goggles Features & Benefits
- Modern, slim-line and lightweight design for an excellent fit
- Aerodynamic shape with cylindrical lens for 180º of distortion-free vision
- Model specially designed to fit with prescription glasses, dust mask or respiratory half-mask
- Indirect ventilation system to prevent fog, liquids and dust (the non-vented version also provides protection against gas and fumes)
- Lens absorbs more than 99% UV
- AS/NZS1337 Medium Impact Rating
- Soft PVC crystal frame with a wide support area all around the face to enhance comfort. Specific channel on the side of the frame to accommodate the temple of prescription frames
- Wide nylon elastic strap (25mm) which is easily adjustable thanks to a buckle system and to a pivoting strap attachment mechanism.